China supplier Pex Tube for hot water
PEX-A tubing is produced using Peroxide (or, "Engel") method, named after the inventor Tomas Engel. During the manufacturing process, free radicals are created when HDPE polymer is melted and cross-links between molecules occur at temperatures that exceed the decomposition temperature of the polymer.
PEX-A is the most flexible of all PEX tubing types, has little or no coil memory and gives installer an ability to repair kinks with a heat gun. It has been in use for over 50 years
- Made of LG HDPE materials -XL1800 Or SL188, Cross linker and peroxide are both imported, PEX-a Pipe high quality
- Extruders are all imported from Korea with automatic feed materials system. Which is make mixing materials safely.
- PEX-a pipe is can bear from - 20ºC to +95ºC, heat conductivity coefficient is 0.4W/m.k. Smooth inner and outer surface. Low fluid resistance and fluid noise
- The high degree of cross-linking, east of installation , resistance to acidic water.
- Forma three-dimensional network, PEX-a is the most flexible of all PEX types ( PEx-b & PEX-c)
- Excellent Antiseptic performance and anti -toroidal stress at break in low temperature
- No Toxic ,no taste no corrosion, bacteria resistant, complied with the GB/T18992.2-2003 stanard.
- 24 hours Quality Control online. Each coil testing with pressure. Making the pipe with 50 years lifetime.
- Floor panel heating/cooling system
- Plumbing system
- Solar Energy
- HVAC system